We may collect the following personal data about you:
- Information collected from you/ information collected through our agent.
When you have purchased an insurance policy through one of our agents, you provide your personal data which may include the following categories:
- your name, address and contact details, including email address, telephone number and date of birth
- name and date of birth of any additional insured parties
- information about your marital status
- information about your medical or health conditions
- Information collected from other sources
We may collect your personal data from others in the instance that you are a joint or additional insured party we may collect information about you from the policyholder
Special personal information
We may process some special categories of your personal data, such as information about your health. If applicable, we may use information about a child, where the child is insured under a policy.
We collect this data as we are required to use this information as part of your insurance quotation or insurance contract with us. We may also process the data where it is necessary for a legal obligation, or as part of the establishment or defence of a legal claim.
We also process special categories of your personal data as it is in the substantial public interest and it is necessary: i) for administering your insurance policy; or ii) to prevent and detect an unlawful act (e.g. fraud).
This is not an exhaustive list and in specific instances, we may collect more personal data than stated above.